Friday 7 December 2012

Never too late?


"How did it get so late so soon?" - Dr. Seuss

I’ve contemplated the idea of blogging about my experiences several times since I first came to the United Kingdom around four months ago as an exchange student at Royal Holloway, University of London. However, on none of those occasions did I actually end up delivering on the thought. Looking back in retrospect at the last few months, the time I spent in England has been fantastic – in fact, beyond fantastic. Now that I’m well into my last week of classes and halfway through packing up, the realization kicks in that I’ll leave this country soon, so maybe it’s time to do what I should have done months ago. And in any case, this gives me a creative way to procrastinate on completing those final essays. It’s never too late right?

No comments:

Post a Comment